2-Phase Stepping Motors
Bipolar Nema 14 to Nema 42 (Frame size 20 mm to 110 mm) Motors
Two phase steppers come with 4, 6 or 8 wires (motors with 8 leads have two separate windings per phase). All these motors can be wired in bipolar mode while 8 wire motors can be wired in unipolar or bipolar modes. Our range of 2-phase motors is available with both 4-leads and 8-leads. To learn more details on how to connect these with a bipolar stepper driver, please click on the tutorial in Help Section.
The high torque hybrid bipolar stepper motors feature low inductance for high speed to driving voltage ratio and good linearity for perfect microstepping. A perfect match to our microstepping step drivers range includes Nema 12, Nema 14, Nema 17, Nema 23, Nema 34 and Nema 42 motors.
- While all stepping motors can be driven with bipolar drives, 4 wire motor can only be driven with bipolar stepper drivers.
- All motors listed below are single shaft; dual shaft motors are not available.
- NEMA standard specifies the frame size in inches. Actual frame size in mm units is also given for each motor.
- Download datasheets/mechanical data by clicking on the datasheet link from the following list of motors.
- Prices are valid in India. Taxes and shipping costs are not included.